Big Data Analytics
- SaffronAdvantage(TM) for Big Data Analytics
- How does it work
According to Gartner, Saffron is one of a new breed of Big Data Analytics tools on the market that can be used out of the box for predictive analytics of hybrid data.
This is critical in the modern world of big data where one has to combine data from the internet with corporate data. Video: Big Data Analytics- Four reasons for Saffron's Associative Memory Base over traditional Analytics
- Use Cases
SaffronAdvantage(TM) empowers frontline staff without specialist skills to analyze and understand big data. With Saffron there is no need for data scientists to model the data in advance in order to use it for Big Data Analytics.
Key Uses in Big Data Analytics: (See our Big Data Whitepaper here)
- Reduce time to know: 500,000 times faster than reading.
- Decision support: Up to 10X improvement in operational decision making.
- Similarity analysis and Nearest neighbour reasoning.
- Unify Data Sources: Handle internal and external data sources.
- Unstructured data: Process text, customer records, news, social media etc.
- Combine Statistics & Semantics: Saffron handles both sorts of analytics.
- Anticipation: Predict future events using pattern recognition.
- Saffron Explained
"To make the best possible decisions, frontline decision makers need to bring all the available evidence to bear in the critical moment."
- Video Resources
- Loading playlist ...
// var proto = document.location.protocol,playlistUrl = proto + '//' + 'static.wistia.com/playlists/playlist.js',playlistEmbedUrl = proto + '//' + 'get-embed.wistia.com/embed/playlists/e021c813b1.js?theme=tango&playthrough=true&autoplay=false';head.js(playlistUrl, playlistEmbedUrl);